Turning in Texas 2018
- Jun 16, 2018
- Cedar Park, Texas, United States
- 2300 S Bell Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
The competition will be held in the Magee Lodge Dining Hall at YMCA Camp Twin Lakes
- Timothy Goh and Zachary White
- WCA Delegate
- Zachary White
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
- Click on the Register tab on the left side of the screen.
- To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay.
- In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Azhar Virani won with an average of 8.92 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Mahith Bandi finished second (9.83) and Sumeet Agarwal finished third (10.18).