Taj City Open 2018
- Dec 22, 2018
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 39, Old Vijay Nagar Colony, Ratan Pura, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282004
2nd Floor, Embarc Agra
- Shivam Bansal
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Online Registration ends on 14th December 2018 at 23:59 IST. On The Spot (OTS) registration is available on 22nd December 2018 from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors after which no registration will be accepted.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹100 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- Your registration will be confirmed after you've registered on WCA and made the payment online.
- If this is your first competition, please bring a valid ID proof along with you to the competition.
- Pay the registration fee through Cubelelo(LINK).
- A base fee of ₹100 and an additional fee of ₹50 per event is applicable till 15 November, 2018, after which it will increase as shown below. For example, if you compete in three events, your fees is ₹100 + (3 x ₹50 )= ₹250.
Date Base Fee (₹) Event Fee (₹) Upto 14 November 100 50 15 November - 14 December 150 50 On the Spot Registration 200 50
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3||Hargun Singh Tikku||16.78||17.32||India||21.52||16.78||17.17||17.71||17.08|
|3||Hargun Singh Tikku||58.89||1:05.28||India||1:02.08||1:12.32||58.89||1:03.45||1:10.32|