Southern Utah Fall Open 2019
- Oct 19, 2019
- St. George, Utah, United States
- 585 E Center St, Ivins, UT 84738, USA
Walk through the west doors and enter directly into the gymnasium.
- Organization team
- Riley Workman
- WCA Delegate
- Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- 5x5 Round 2 and 4x4 Round 2 are tentative rounds and will only take place if we get ahead of schedule. 5x5 Round 2 has a higher priority over 4x4 Round 2 and will be considered first.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations, this video will give you an overview of how a competition goes.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.