Vision Exchange #21-01
Online registration opened and closed .
Registration fees: S$10 Entry fee and S$2 for each event.
i.e, S$12 for 1 event and S$18 for 4 events.
Note : There is a 10% handling and processing charge.
1) Register on WCA website.
2) Pay corresponding registration fees online, then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com . Details on payment are available at this link https://mentalmatrix2019.cubewerkz.com/
3) For first time participants, please attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth.
4) Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email with all the required documents.
5) If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
6) If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
7) If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
8) If another competitor withdraw from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
9) If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
|3x3x3 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||5.50||7.04||NR||Indonesia||7.14||7.49||5.50||6.48||9.03|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||1.63||1.76||NR||Malaysia||1.85||1.71||DNF||1.63||1.73|
|4x4x4 Cube||Isaac Wong Chang Man||29.03||30.55||Singapore||29.92||33.42||30.66||31.08||29.03|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||10.12||11.66||NR||Indonesia||11.02||10.73||15.21||13.23||10.12|
|Pyraminx||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||2.28||3.52||Malaysia||3.05||2.28||3.92||3.59||3.94|
|Skewb||Tristan Chua Yong||3.31||3.64||Singapore||3.56||3.63||3.72||3.31||DNF|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00||Top 30 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 10.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 40.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 12.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Vision Exchange.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.