Shri Ram Cubing Challenge 2019
- Nov 2 - 3, 2019
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Maurice Nagar, Near University Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Block A (Rooms : 3 and 5), Ground Floor
- Organization team
- Capital Cubing and The Computers and Mathematics Society
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
On the Spot Registration will be available on 2nd November, 2019 from 2:00 to 2:30 P.M. and 3rd November, 2019 from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Spectators can attend for free.
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 250, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 250 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 300) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 350, along with per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. (INR 350 + minimum one event of INR 50 = INR 400) For example, if you participate in 3 events, the fee is 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500
- Payment can be made through one of the options below:
- Pay through Instamojo(LINK)
- Calculate your payment amount and pay through PayTm to 8447852838. Mention "SRCC 2019" and your name in the payment description/comments. Please contact the organizers if you forget to specify this information.
20 spots will be available for On the spot registration on a first-come first served basis.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Tanish Saxena||6.80||7.61||India||7.11||9.45||6.80||7.38||8.35|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arush Singh||1.60||1.97||India||1.60||1.66||1.99||4.72||2.26|
|4x4x4 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||28.33||30.35||India||28.33||34.20||28.40||28.45||46.55|
|5x5x5 Cube||Kunal Oak||58.19||1:04.26||India||1:07.20||1:19.73||58.19||59.14||1:06.44|
|6x6x6 Cube||Kunal Oak||1:49.62||1:54.61||India||2:00.83||1:53.39||1:49.62|
|7x7x7 Cube||Kunal Oak||2:35.48||2:42.66||India||2:49.80||2:42.69||2:35.48|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||27.82||DNF||India||27.82||DNF||28.93|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Tanish Saxena||11.11||13.15||India||13.36||12.00||17.11||11.11||14.09|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||3:22.90||3:53.78||NR||India||3:30.51||4:47.92||3:22.90|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||13:20.00||DNF||India||13:20.00||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||41/52 1:00:00||India||41/52 1:00:00|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:15.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 6:00.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||45:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Shri Ram College of Commerce.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
Schedule for Saturday (November 02, 2019)
Schedule for Sunday (November 03, 2019)
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.