Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2019
- Apr 13 - 14, 2019
- Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Dewan Reka Bentuk, Faculty of Design and Architecture, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsa
Dewan Reka Bentuk, Faculty of Design and Architecture
- Putra Speedcubing Challenge 2019 website
- Kelab Bimbingan Mahasiswa Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA), and Muhammad Syahmi
- WCA Delegates
- Hoe Zi Yang, Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯), and Wang Junwen (王俊文)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please read through all tabs on this page as they contain very useful information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM33.47 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
The base registration fee is RM 33.47 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 2.09
4x4x4 Cube - RM 4.19
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
6x6x6 Cube - RM 8.37
7x7x7 Cube - RM 10.46
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 3.14
Clock - RM 5.23
Megaminx - RM 8.37
Pyraminx - RM 3.14
Skewb - RM 3.14
Square-1 - RM 5.23
The steps for registration are as follows:
1. Sign up / Sign in your WCA account.
2. Register into the competition through here.
3. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-psc2019
4. Once registration and payment done, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt with:
i) First timer - Photocopy/Snapshot of NRIC/Passport with Participant's Name, Nationality and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with Participant's Name.
If you wish to change any event(s) to your registration, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
* You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
* Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
* Registration will close on Monday, April 1, 2019, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 200 people is reached.
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Tee Kai Yang||7.85||8.46||Malaysia||8.50||8.70||7.85||8.46||8.41|
|2||Muhammad Ammar Aufa B. Rosman||6.61||8.67||Malaysia||7.62||9.37||9.01||11.51||6.61|
|3||Muhammad Razin Bin Roslan||8.38||9.13||Malaysia||10.11||8.62||8.77||10.01||8.38|
|1||Muhammad Ammar Aufa B. Rosman||1.54||2.34||Malaysia||2.40||2.16||2.46||2.77||1.54|
|2||Ernest Eh Zhong Yu||1.58||2.51||Malaysia||2.08||3.31||2.94||1.58||2.52|
|3||Tristan Chua Yong||2.36||2.81||Singapore||2.63||3.34||2.36||3.34||2.47|
|1||Yap Jia Yang||26.00||NR||34.12||Malaysia||34.72||26.00||34.71||32.92||DNF|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||31.71||35.33||Singapore||33.08||31.71||1:22.15||32.51||40.40|
|3||Tee Kai Yang||28.60||35.55||Malaysia||38.02||37.29||40.38||31.34||28.60|
|2||Yap Jia Yang||53.36||1:00.61||Malaysia||1:03.68||1:03.76||55.36||53.36||1:02.80|
|3||Muhammad Razin Bin Roslan||59.95||1:01.38||Malaysia||1:02.04||1:01.86||1:12.27||1:00.24||59.95|
|1||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||1:41.85||1:50.62||Singapore||1:51.53||1:58.48||1:41.85|
|2||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||1:37.42||1:54.18||Malaysia||1:37.42||2:14.20||1:50.93|
|1||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||2:30.57||2:34.52||Malaysia||2:35.59||2:37.40||2:30.57|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||2:39.23||2:51.71||Singapore||3:06.85||2:39.23||2:49.06|
|1||Tee Kai Yang||10.29||11.50||NR||Malaysia||10.30||11.79||12.40||22.93||10.29|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||11.79||14.73||Singapore||12.68||14.61||16.89||17.72||11.79|
|3||Tan Kwan Yang||13.93||15.08||Malaysia||13.93||16.69||14.81||15.53||14.89|
|1||Manfred Siew Ee Sheng (蕭奕晟)||5.80||7.09||Malaysia||6.97||7.45||5.80||6.85||8.14|
|2||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||7.29||8.63||Singapore||9.76||8.44||7.29||8.57||8.88|
|3||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||6.69||9.11||Malaysia||8.07||10.13||6.69||9.86||9.40|
|1||Darren Siew Ee Yaang (蕭奕暘)||37.96||40.29||NR||Malaysia||47.24||37.96||42.34||38.93||39.59|
|2||Hill Pong Yong Feng||41.35||45.27||Malaysia||43.63||54.71||46.05||46.14||41.35|
|3||Tristan Chua Yong||44.05||47.43||Singapore||55.77||47.40||44.05||47.65||47.25|
|2||Muhammad Razin Bin Roslan||2.76||4.30||Malaysia||3.38||5.50||2.76||4.01||6.99|
|1||Yee Wen Foo||2.66||2.96||NR||Malaysia||3.20||2.66||4.75||2.80||2.88|
|2||Yap Di Sheng||3.41||3.77||Malaysia||3.58||3.96||3.41||5.21||3.77|
|3||Tristan Chua Yong||3.64||3.91||Singapore||3.75||3.64||4.11||3.88||5.02|