Medan April Fools Open 2018
- Mar 31 - Apr 1, 2018
- Medan, Indonesia
- Jl. Tali Air No. 5, Mangga, Medan Tuntungan, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20135, Indonesia
- Medan April Fools Open 2018 website
- Firstian Fushada (符逢城), Michael (謝富亦), and Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)
- WCA Delegate
- Cendy Cahyo Rahmat
- Registration is capped at 100 competitors.
- Saturday has the following events: FMC (6 attempts), Megaminx, 6x6 and 7x7.
- Sunday has the following events: 3x3, 3x3 One-Handed, 2x2, 4x4, 5x5, 3x3 BLD, Pyraminx, Square-1 and Skewb.
For further information, please check the website or contact any of the organizers.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rp110,000 (Indonesian Rupiah).
There will be 2 registration systems: Early Bird and Walk-On.
1. Early Bird: Payments completed before March 30, 2018 are considered Early Bird, and are entitled to TWO(2) Raffle Tickets.
Registration fee: 110,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 230,000 IDR.
2. Walk-On: Walk-on competitors are accepted. However, please note that you may not be entitled to benefits, such as Raffle Tickets(see Raffle section on the website). We also won't accept the walk-on registration if the competitor limit has reached.
Registration fee: 150,000 IDR for 3x3x3 and 15,000 IDR for each additional event, with a maximum fee of 270,000 IDR.
1. Bank Transfer
2. TBA(Will be announced through email)
For more information, click here.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||7.80||8.49||Indonesia||8.46||8.83||7.80||9.34||8.18|
|2x2x2 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||2.34||2.77||Indonesia||2.72||5.00||3.14||2.34||2.45|
|4x4x4 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||25.83||30.19||Indonesia||27.52||35.53||31.88||31.18||25.83|
|5x5x5 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||51.42||59.79||Indonesia||51.42||1:09.43||1:00.08||1:03.62||55.67|
|6x6x6 Cube||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||1:39.97||1:54.02||Singapore||1:57.56||1:39.97||2:04.54|
|7x7x7 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||2:51.80||NR||3:00.76||Indonesia||3:05.23||3:05.26||2:51.80|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||1:18.57||DNF||Singapore||1:18.57||2:19.12||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||24||NR||27.33||NR||Singapore||30||28||24|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Wilson Alvis (陈智胜)||12.80||16.94||Indonesia||15.05||23.68||17.51||18.27||12.80|
|Megaminx||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||52.77||59.37||Indonesia||56.90||1:06.02||52.77||1:02.85||58.37|
|Pyraminx||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||3.04||4.00||Indonesia||4.24||4.17||3.04||3.59||4.62|
|Skewb||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||2.93||3.44||NR||Indonesia||3.66||3.96||2.93||3.68||2.99|
|Square-1||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||7.10||NR||8.95||Indonesia||10.00||9.03||7.82||10.39||7.10|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 70% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 3:30.00||Top 70% advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||First round||Mo3||1 hour||Top 75% advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 70% advance to next round|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.