Longyan Open 2018
- Aug 5, 2018
- Longyan, Fujian, China
- No.1 Dongxiao North Road, Xinluo District
The Studio, Literature and Communication College
- Longyan Open 2018 website
- Organization team
- Lingxin Li (李凌欣)
- WCA Delegate
- Baiqiang Dong (董百强)
Please check the competition website for more information.
Following are some links:
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥50 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
- All registrations must be done on the competition website.
- The registration period is divided in two phases. The first phase starts at 00:00 on Jun 21th and ends at 23:59 on Jul 1th, while the second phase starts at 00:00 on Jul 12th and ends at 00:00 on Jul 26th. The registration fee includes basic entry fee and additional fee per event. The 2nd-phased registrant needs to pay the fee 0.5 time more than the early bird in the 1st phase of registration.
- The limitation is 120 participants, based on a first-come-first-serve rule. For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee via Alipay on Cubingchina. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online and your registration is not accepted antomatically, pls contact the delegate via E-mail. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check out the competition website for registration and the other information.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more. The ending of the registration cancellation is at 00:00 on Jun 24th.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Zhenyang Liu (刘振洋) won with an average of 9.13 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Yinqin Li (李尹钦) finished second (9.28) and Zeyu Gao (高泽宇) finished third (10.01).