Lion Pride 2018
We look forward to seeing you at the First Annual Lion Pride Cube Competition.
If you're interested in helping with this competition (scrambling, running, etc.), please contact the organizer.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 85 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
See Registration Policy tab for full registration requirements
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Dylan Miller||7.46||8.61||United States||8.13||7.46||8.67||9.42||9.04|
|2x2x2 Cube||Dylan Miller||2.11||2.68||United States||2.96||2.11||2.24||2.84||5.29|
|4x4x4 Cube||Dylan Miller||30.75||33.77||United States||34.26||34.46||32.60||30.75||39.61|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Dylan Miller||12.53||15.88||United States||20.18||15.40||12.53||17.34||14.89|
|Megaminx||Sean Hartman||53.13||1:12.05||United States||DNF||1:17.42||53.13||1:08.58||1:10.16|
|Pyraminx||Daniel Porter||3.35||5.74||United States||4.47||7.47||5.74||3.35||7.02|
|Skewb||Sean Hartman||3.22||3.50||United States||3.47||3.26||5.64||3.22||3.78|
|Square-1||Sean Hartman||16.89||20.35||United States||16.89||23.83||18.55||21.16||21.33|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:30.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:30.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:30.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|8:00 - 8:15||New competitor introduction|
|8:15 - 8:45||2 x 2||Round One||Average of 5||1:30||16|
|8:45 - 9:30||3 x 3 Cube||Round One||Average of 5||10:00||Top 75%|
|9:30 - 10:00||Pyraminx||Round One||Average of 5||1:30||Top 75%|
|10:00 - 10:30||Redi Cube (unofficial)||Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2:00||3:00|
|10:30 - 11:00||Square-1||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1:30||2:30|
|11:00 - 11:15||Skewb||Final||Average of 5||1:30|
|11:15 - 12:00||4 x 4||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2:30||3:30|
|12:00 - 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 - 1:30||Kilominx (unofficial)||Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2:00||3:00|
|1:30 - 1:50||3 x 3 Cube||Round Two||Average of 5||10:00||12|
|1:50 - 2:15||3 x 3 One-handed||Combined Round One||Best of 2 / Average of 5||1:30||2:30||16|
|2:15 - 2:45||Mini-Guildford Challenge (unofficial)||Final||Best of N (N=1,2, or 3)|
|2:45 - 3:30||Megaminx||Combined Final||Best of 2 / Average of 5||2:30||3:30|
|3:30 - 3:45||2 x 2||Final||Average of 5||1:30|
|3:45 - 4:00||Pyraminx||Final||Average of 5||1:30|
|4:00 - 4:15||3 x 3 One-handed||Final||Average of 5||2:30|
|4:15 - 4:30||3 x 3 Cube||Final||Average of 5||10:00|
|4:30 - 5:00||Awards and Cleanup|
- Competitors must register for the competition and pay the $15 registration fee before their registration is considered complete and they are allowed to compete.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- There is a competitor limit of 85 persons for this competition.
- Once registration has filled up, we will start taking a wait list. Competitors on the wait list may only compete if a spot opens up for them. Open slots are filled from the wait listed competitors on a first come, first served basis based on the order in which wait list competitors have registered.
- Online Registration closes Friday, May 11 at midnight (Saturday 12:00am EDT).
- Registration cancellations will receive a refund as long as the request is received before Friday, May 11 at midnight (Saturday 12:00am EDT).
- Day of registrations will be accepted on Saturday May 12 only in the event that slots are still open and there is no wait list when online registration closes.
- All competitors should be familiar with the WCA Regulations. Articles 2, 3, and A would be the most important to start with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the organization team.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.