Johor Cube Open 2018
- Feb 11, 2018
- Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Southern University College
- Jalan Bertingkat Skudai, Taman Perusahaan Ringan Pulai, 81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
4A Auditorium, Level 4
- Johor Cube Open 2018 website
- Johor Cube Fever and Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA)
- WCA Delegate
- Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯)
* Registration opens on Monday, 15th January, 12:00am (GMT+8).
* The steps for registration are as follows:
2. Pay according the events you registered.
3. Once we have confirmed correct payment, we will accept your registration.
**In order to complete your registration please proceed with the payment according to the events registered. Payment which does not match with the event registered will be recognise as 'Incomplete registration'
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Muhammad Hariz Bin Azizan won with an average of 8.49 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Isaac Wong Chang Man finished second (9.09) and Ivan Lew Yi Wen (刘义文) finished third (9.64).
|3x3x3 Cube||Muhammad Hariz Bin Azizan||7.33||8.49||Malaysia||8.05||7.33||8.32||9.09||9.36|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ng Jun Jie||1.86||2.67||NR||Singapore||2.12||1.86||4.01||2.92||2.97|
|4x4x4 Cube||Isaac Wong Chang Man||31.64||32.71||Singapore||32.82||DNF||33.49||31.83||31.64|
|5x5x5 Cube||Ivan Lew Yi Wen (刘义文)||51.96||1:01.25||Malaysia||1:08.25||1:05.22||51.96||57.94||1:00.58|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Ryan Peh (白凯明)||11.83||15.73||Singapore||22.22||18.92||11.83||12.31||15.97|
|Megaminx||Leow Yi Jun (廖艺畯)||50.10||53.78||Malaysia||57.50||52.26||51.59||50.10||59.97|
|Pyraminx||Desmond Low Kai Sheng||3.86||4.72||Malaysia||5.58||4.70||3.86||4.36||5.09|
|Skewb||Ang Zhen Zhou||3.32||3.91||NR||Malaysia||3.97||3.32||4.37||3.40||4.56|
|Square-1||Rui-Jun Liu (劉睿鈞)||9.60||11.33||Taiwan||11.76||9.97||9.60||13.80||12.27|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 50% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:20.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|Skewb||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
6/2/2018 8:00pm (GMT+8)
To all Johor Cube Open 2018 participants,
1. You are required to read the 'Updates and Announcements' tab in WCA website and 'Like & Follow' MYCA Facebook page for the latest updates and announcements.
2.Please refer to the finalised schedule.
3.You are required to check the grouping list. It consist of judges and scramblers assigned for each group for every event. Judges and Scramblers assigned must be available and be ready for judging / scrambling before every group of event being called. (According to Article 1e2 & 1f2)
4. All participants are required to read and understand the WCA Regulations.
5. For live result, check 'Cubecomps'.
Please refer to Johor Cube Open 2018 Schedule Page
**Please take note that*
- Registration fee transaction is through Paypal. Both debit and credit card are accepted.
- Payment which does not match with the event registered will be recognise as 'Incomplete registration'
- Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
- Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration period.
- Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund
- Incomplete registration: No refund
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.