Gravitas Cube Open 2018
- Oct 13 - 14, 2018
- Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- SJT, VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014, India
SJT412 (Silver Jubilee Tower)
- Organization team
- Sehajpreet Singh
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Participant should be present in the competition hall atleast 15 minutes before the start of the event. The registration procedures of the fest might take some time, so plan accordingly.
- Late comers won't be allowed in any case.
- Participation limit is 130. Registration closes when registration count reaches 130.
- Click here to register.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 130 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Participation fee (for participating): 200 INR
Fee per category: 50 INR
So if you are participating in 3 events, fees will be 200 + (3x50) = 350.
Steps to register
1. After registering on the WCA Website, open the Gravitaas website (LINK) and select the event 'Gravitas Cube Open 2018'.
2. Click register and select 'Non VITians' option to register in VIT website.
3. After clicking on non-vitians, in the next page of the form you need to fill all your details required for external participant to register and click on register. You can find a sample here. (Even if you're not a faculty or student, you can register as a student and you can give some random data if the field is not applicable to you, e.g., 'Department name').
4. All the details that you filled will be displayed and it will ask you whether to confirm your registration or not. (SAMPLE)
5. A message displaying that your registration is confirmed will be shown. (SAMPLE)
6. After registering for the fest, you need to login in order to register for the event you want to participate in so you should enter your e-mail id and password in order to login. (SAMPLE)
7. All the categories of the events will be mentioned from which you need to choose technical events to register for Gravitas Cube Open. (SAMPLE)
8. After choosing technical option as the option, all the events under technical section will be visible from where you can click on register option in order to register for Gravitas Cube Open. (SAMPLE)
9. After this, “your event has been successfully registered” will be displayed on the screen with the list of all other events you can register. (SAMPLE)
10. After registering for the event, you can view you pending payment in the payments option and complete your participation fee alone (200 INR) from there. (SAMPLE)
12. On the competition day, you can pay the rest of the fee (50 x number of events) at the registration desk of VIT. Make sure you reach atleast 30-45 minutes before your event for the registration as it will take a lot of time at the registration counter due to many formalities.
NOTE: All the steps are mandatory for registration, you won't be able to participate without completing all the steps.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.