Online Registration ends on 21st December and On the spot registration is available on 29th December from 8:30 to 9:00 AM.
The main event for the competition is 3x3 One-Handed. 3x3 One-Handed Winner will be declared the winner of Frozen Fingers Ghaziabad 2018.
Online registration opened and closed .
Fee Structure -
A base fees of INR 250 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 250 + (3 x 50) = INR 400.
Steps to Register -
1. Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
2. Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
a) Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Frozen Fingers Ghaziabad 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
b) Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
3. Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
4. Online Registration closes on 21st December, 2018.
On the Spot Registration -
1. This will be available from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M. on 21st December 2018.
2. A base fees of INR 350 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. For example, if you choose to take part in 3 events, your fees is = 350 + (3 x 50) = INR 500. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
3. This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
4. A competitor limit of 50 is in place, and therefore On The Spot registration will take place on first come - first serve basis.
5. Note - If the competitor limit of 50 is reached through online registrations, there will be NO On the Spot Registration!
Refund Policy -
1. A refund (without the payment gateway charge) will be available if you cancel your registration by mailing us by 14th December, 2018.
2. This will be done through the same method that you paid (instamojo transaction reversal or paytm refund).
|5x5x5 Cube||Arnav Arora||54.17||57.46||India||1:02.59||54.58||54.17||59.75||58.05|
|6x6x6 Cube||Kunal Oak||1:55.42||1:58.07||India||1:59.01||1:55.42||1:59.77|
|7x7x7 Cube||Kunal Oak||2:42.57||2:47.84||India||2:42.93||2:58.03||2:42.57|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||12.48||13.97||India||14.14||14.97||14.41||12.48||13.37|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||2:30.14||NR||DNF||India||4:10.12||2:30.14||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||12:17.00||DNF||India||12:17.00||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Adithyaa Anand||26.89||29.27||NR||India||28.98||28.14||33.50||26.89||30.69|
|5x5x5 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||6:15.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Bo1 / Mo3||15:00.00||1 attempt to get < 7:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||45:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||7:30.00||2 attempts to get < 3:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Krishnanchal.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Kolkata.
The nearest metro station is Dilshad Garden on Red line (1.5 km) and Kaushambi on the Blue Line (4 km).
You can take a direct Uber/Ola to the venue using the google map location.
From Indira Gandhi International Airport, you can take either Metro or Uber/Ola depending on your budget.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.