FMC Latin America 2016
- Jan 31, 2016
- Multiple cities (see website), Multiple Countries (South America)
Multiple venues; Registered locations
- (see website)
- FMC Latin America 2016 website
- Organization team
- Adrián Ramírez and Luis J. Iáñez
- WCA Delegates
- Adrián Ramírez, Nestor Sanchez, Oscar Alberto Ceballos Contreras, Pedro Santos Guimarães, Rafael de Andrade Cinoto, and Ricardo Piotti
This competition will be held in multiple countries from Latin America. For more information visit the competition website.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
José Leonardo Chaparro Prieto won with a mean of 34.67 moves in the 3x3x3 Fewest Moves event. Felipe Rueda Hernández finished second (35.67) and David Remolina Amórtegui finished third (39.33).
3x3x3 Fewest Moves
|1||José Leonardo Chaparro Prieto||31||34.67||NR||Colombia||39||34||31|
|2||Felipe Rueda Hernández||34||35.67||Colombia||34||36||37|
|3||David Remolina Amórtegui||33||39.33||Colombia||33||45||40|