Delhi Monsoon Open 2018
- Jul 22, 2018
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Krishnanchal, A-69, Rampuri, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Organization team
- Arnav Arora and Capital Cubing
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Online Registration ends on 14th July and On the spot registration is available on 22 July from 8:00 to 9:00. Visit registration and payments tab for details.
The main event for the competition is 2x2. 2x2 Winner will be declared the winner of Delhi Monsoon Open 2018.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
- Visit the Registration and payments tab for payment details. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have registered on the WCA website and paid for the competition.
- You can apply for a refund by 11th July, 2018. This will be refunded back by reversing your transaction from your payment method and not in cash.
- All first-time competitors (newcomers) need to bring an ID proof with their date of birth to the competition.
- On the spot registration is available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M. There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors and registration will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis till the limit of 50 competitors is reached.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.43||1.88||India||1.69||1.84||2.11||5.92||1.43|
|4x4x4 Cube||Arnav Arora||31.20||31.96||India||34.68||31.42||31.20||31.48||32.98|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Arnav Arora||12.93||14.35||India||DNF||14.31||15.39||13.36||12.93|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||48/48 59:48||WR||India||48/48 59:48|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example, if you do 4 events, your fees is 200 + (4 x 50 )= INR 400.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Delhi Monsoon Open 2018, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 14th July, 2018.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M. on 22 July.
- A base fees of INR 300 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable. (i.e. INR 100 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you.
- A competitor limit of 50 is in place for the entire competition, and this will be available on first come - first serve basis till the limit is reached. If the limit is reached online, then on the spot registration will not be available.
- A refund (without the payment gateway charge) will be available if you cancel your registration by mailing us by 11th July, 2018.
- This will be done through the same method that you paid (instamojo transaction reversal or paytm refund).
The nearest metro station is Dilshag Garden on Red line (1.5 km) and Kaushambi on the Blue Line (4 km).
You can take a direct Uber/Ola to the venue using the google map location.
From Indira Gandhi International Airport, you can take either Metro or Uber/Ola depending on your budget.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.