DFW Cubing Fiesta June 2018
- Jun 30, 2018
- Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- 1201 Houston St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
The competition will take place in conference rooms 121 A & B.
- Jae Park, Jeff Park, Mahith Bandi, and Pranav Veera
- WCA Delegates
- Angelo Zhang and Zachary White
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 125 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
- Click on the Register tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select which events you would like to compete in and pay the registration fee. To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay.
- In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Dylan Miller won with an average of 7.96 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jeff Park finished second (8.80) and Mahith Bandi finished third (9.27).