Cubing For Kyle 2019
- Mar 30, 2019
- Lakeside Park, Kentucky, United States
- 2690 Dixie Highway Lakeside Park, Kentucky 41017
Inside the church gymnasium, follow the signs
- Adam Chen
- WCA Delegate
- Zachary Garber
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This competition will be a fundraiser to raise money towards the Kyle Plush Answer The Call Foundation. KPATC's first project is to improve 911 systems across the nation.
- There are two parking lots avaliable to park in: one right next to the gymnasium and one across the road from the church
- Please provide adult supervision for children under 12 years - thanks!
- Spectating is free and open to the public. Photography and videography are permitted, however there shall be NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Although this is completely optional, we ask all competitors to consider volunteering to judge or run so the competition runs smoothly.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|1||Lucas Etter||5.41||6.51||United States||6.62||6.17||5.41||6.75||7.30|
|2||Nolan Wood||7.68||8.16||United States||8.91||7.72||7.85||7.68||DNF|
|3||Luke Garrett||7.40||8.17||United States||7.40||7.60||8.30||8.61||9.01|
|1||Lucas Etter||1.46||1.97||United States||1.46||2.10||2.08||2.84||1.74|
|2||Luke Van Laningham||1.49||2.01||United States||2.26||2.83||1.87||1.49||1.91|
|3||Nolan Wood||2.31||2.78||United States||3.17||3.00||2.72||2.31||2.62|
|1||Lucas Etter||25.21||29.89||United States||30.91||30.21||29.58||25.21||29.88|
|2||Luke Van Laningham||33.80||38.42||United States||40.49||40.53||DNF||33.80||34.23|
|3||Caleb Kinman||39.19||40.66||United States||39.19||41.25||41.87||40.26||40.48|
|1||Lucas Etter||53.02||54.48||United States||53.21||1:00.67||57.03||53.19||53.02|
|2||Adam Chen||1:04.73||1:08.62||United States||1:33.40||1:09.12||1:07.51||1:09.23||1:04.73|
|3||Luke Van Laningham||1:06.77||1:11.61||United States||1:15.21||1:06.77||1:07.69||1:27.52||1:11.92|
|1||Luke Garrett||12.07||13.48||United States||12.81||13.32||14.31||12.07||15.36|
|2||Luke Van Laningham||12.71||14.82||United States||14.98||14.43||12.71||15.32||15.05|
|3||Lucas Etter||12.96||16.30||United States||15.00||15.36||18.53||18.62||12.96|