Cuber Jackets Fall 2022
- Oct 29, 2022
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Peachtree Road United Methodist Church
- 3180 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Clay Moore
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, and Raymond Goslow
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition is supported by CubingUSA
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
We encourage everyone to register for the events they want to compete in via your online registration, however you may add events to your registration up until the event has started.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to incorrect information when registering. In these cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided. After 24 hours without a response, the registration will not be accepted until the information is clarified.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost, minus processing fees.
Staff members will have a refunded registration fee. All staff members must pay the registration fee in order to be considered registered. After the competition, staff members will recieve a refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Dominic Redisi won with an average of 7.11 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Eli Parker finished second (7.79) and Calix Tang finished third (8.41).
|3x3x3 Cube||Dominic Redisi||6.30||7.11||United States||7.49||6.84||6.30||9.13||7.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Katie Hull||23.44||29.67||United States||35.71||23.44||27.91||30.60||30.49|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Noah Swor||15.30||DNF||United States||19.04||DNF||15.30|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Eli Parker||10.08||13.17||United States||13.98||13.75||10.08||12.16||13.60|
|Clock||Vishwa Sankar||4.63||5.32||United States||5.53||DNF||5.15||4.63||5.27|
|Square-1||Calix Tang||8.09||9.52||United States||8.09||9.91||9.72||24.33||8.94|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00||Top 24 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (October 29, 2022)
Peachtree Road United Methodist Church
3180 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
The competition will be held in the Grace Hall.
Walk through the double doors from Green Parking Lot 1.
Park at either the Green Parking Lot 1 or 2 (entered from Mathieson Place NE, shown in the blue boxes in the image below!)
Most lunch spots are within a 5 minute drive from the venue!
Kimptan Sylvan a block away, Hyatt 2 blocks away
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- Your Delegates for this competition are Katie Hull, Jacob Ambrose, Raymond Goslow, and Nancy Hartman. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You will need to arrive on time to watch the new competitor introduction at 8:30am.
- As an additional form of preparation, you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of the WCA regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to reach out before the competition using the contact link on the General Info tab.
- In each event we will have rounds, and we will take the top competitors on to the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed, results will be entered into WCA Live. If your name is highlighted after all the results have been entered, then you have made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help the competition run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order. Please be familiar with which group you are in and bring your cube up when called. You may not be able to compete if you miss your group.
This competition is sponsored by TheCubicle! They will provide gift card codes to the podium winners as well as our first-time competitors!
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.