Cross-strait FMC 2016
- Apr 9, 2016
- Multiple cities in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Multiple Countries (Asia)
Multiple; see competition site
- Cross-strait FMC 2016 website
- Organization team
- Baiqiang Dong (董百强) and Ming Zheng (郑鸣)
- WCA Delegates
- Chan Tak Chuen (陳德泉), Donglei Li (李冬雷), Fangyuan Chang (常方圆), Ming Zheng (郑鸣), Rui-Jun Liu (劉睿鈞), and Xiaobo Jin (金晓波)
This competition will be held simultaneously in several cities in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, respectively.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Jiejie Du (杜杰杰) won with a mean of 27.33 moves in the 3x3x3 Fewest Moves event. Baiqiang Dong (董百强) finished second (29.00) and Yunke Zhang (张云柯) finished third (29.33).
Asian records: Jiejie Du (杜杰杰) 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 27.33 (average).
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Jiejie Du (杜杰杰)||25||27.33||AsR||China||27||25||30|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||First round||Mo3||1 hour|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.