Carolina Clock 'Stravaganza 2019
- Nov 23, 2019
- Monroe, North Carolina, United States
Benton's Crossroads Baptist Church
- 109 E Lawyers Rd, Monroe, North Carolina 28110
The competition will take place in the gym
- Cady Shields and Carson Claud
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, Joshua Feran, Katie Hull, and Nancy Hartman
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration includes a shirt. Please put your shirt size in the comment section of your registration
Please always include your name and competition name in any email that you send to us.
All competitors must read the "Competitor Information" tab prior to registering.
Please read all tabs prior to the competition and regularly check your email for updates from us. All contact will be made by email.
The main event of this competition is Clock. Clock Finals will be head-to-head.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please email us.
- If you want to make changes to your registration, please email us.
- After the competition reaches 100 competitors, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers. You must confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
-If you are interested in being on staff for this competition please email the organizers.
Include your shirt size in the comment section of your registration
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.