Anaheim Qualifier 2019
- May 25, 2019
- Anaheim, California, United States
- 220 S Imperial Hwy, Anaheim, CA 92807
- Organization team
- June Burkhardt and Margot Audero
- WCA Delegate
- Michael Young
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- This is a qualifying competition for CubingUSA National Championship 2019 and WCA World Championship 2019. You may still attend this competition even if you will not be attending any of the above mentioned competitions.
- There is no 3x3 at this competition.
- The registration fee of $20.00 will be paid in cash on the day of the competition. Please do not register if you will not be attending.
- Please do not register for blindfolded events if you cannot solve cubes blindfolded.
- If you choose to compete in Clock, please make sure you have a Clock that is competition legal. Regulations regarding Clock can be found here.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of $20 (United States Dollar).
Please follow all instructions
- Please do not register if you do not plan on attending.
- Click on the "Register" tab and complete the online registration.
- The registration fee of $20.00 will be paid in cash on the day of the competition. Note that it is necessary to pay this fee before one can compete.
- In 48 hours after registering, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Competitors") then please send an email to one of the contacts on the General Info tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 23.84 seconds in the 4x4x4 Cube event. Nathan Soria finished second (31.25) and Shane Grogan finished third (36.12).